We’ve heard through the grapeville that some schools and other organizations have put on LetterPop.com workshops. And we think that is a great idea. In fact, we are willing to help. If you have a school, business, club, blog, or organization that would benefit from an in-person hands-on workshop, let us know. We would be glad to arrange for Dave, John, or Cory to drop by your office and put on a FREE workshop for your organization. LetterPop is a powerful tool for communicating with elegance and simplicity over the web. Our personalized workshops are a great way to learn all the benefits of using LetterPop for your organization. Here is what your organization will receive:
- Personalized instruction from one or more of LetterPop’s founders including
- Advanced Template Creation: multi-page templates, creating a business or organization template, embedded email and url links, advanced use of pictures, using flickr.com for picture management, using website images in your template
- Advanced Profile Usage: creating and using a public profile to promote your organization, tapping into the power of RSS
- Advanced LetterPop Techniques: embedding templates in blog posts and other webpages, importing emails lists to LetterPop, managing LetterPop email lists
- Advanced Eating Techniques: we’ll bring along pizza and soda for everyone
For now we’ll need to restrict our workshops to organizations where there will be 5 or more attendees and that are within 81 miles of LA or San Diego. Though, if your organization really really wants to fly us to Hawaii or France and put us up in a nice hotel, we’ll flex
Don’t be shy! Email email@example.com with your request.